Our three core values and two behavioral values define our beliefs, culture, and the way we work. They are essential if we want to achieve our goals. Each employee within Archer is committed to these values.
We are committed, individually and as a team, to protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- We make sure everyone knows their job
- We make sure all have the right skills and competence to perform the job
- We are involved and take time to plan for flawless execution
- We stop unsafe actions and operations
- We have managers and supervisors who actively engage with the workforce
We are committed to maintaining an environment of trust built upon honesty, ethical behavior, respect and candor.
- We treat each other with respect
- We deliver on our promises
- We are aware of our responsibilities and act accordingly
- We act in compliance with local laws and regulations
We are committed to efficiently and effectively performing to all Archer standards and those of our customers.
- We focus on understanding the customers’ needs
- We are committed to delivering to customers’ expectations
- We are committed to doing things right
- We set clear goals and expectations
- We exhibit a passion for continuous improvement and innovation
We have two behavioral values that make up our culture at Archer and help in support of our Core Values.
We are committed to creating an environment that fosters teamwork and maintaining processes that support opportunity, collaboration, learning and innovation.
- We seek out opportunities to learn from one another
- We ensure we understand our common goals
- We communicate effectively across the organization
- We actively assist our peers, customers and communities
We are committed to being proactive: to take the initiative, anticipate, prepare and respond to an expected occurrence.
- We consciously strive to anticipate, identify, and prevent problems
- We seek opportunities to apply our skills and tools to achieve the best outcome
- We differentiate ourselves through forward thinking
- We continually seek to put forth new ideas in order to improve upon current processes